Sue Maree P easy almond cookies are super quick to make and only 3 ingredients ground almonds, egg white and sugar. If you are looking for an easy gluten-free biscuit recipe to make at home then try this one? I love that this almond biscuit recipe – it has only 3 ingredients and it is so quick to make. You can make, bake this gluten-free, flour-free biscuits and have them ready to eat within 30 minutes. I like to make small 12 small bite-size biscuits, then you don't feel too guilty eating them.
- 200g (1 cup) almond meal or hazelnut meal
- 100g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven 160˚C fan, 180˚C and line or grease two baking trays.
- Beat the eggs whites until soft peaks are formed.
- Fold in all other ingredients.
- Roll into balls and place on the baking trays.
- Flatten with your hand slightly.
- Bake for 14 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before munching.