Easy Almond Cookies - 3 ingredients
Easy almond cookies are super quick to make and only 3 ingredients are ground almonds, egg white and sugar. If you are looking for an easy gluten-free biscuit recipe to make at home then try this one. I love this almond biscuit recipe – it has only 3 ingredients and it is so quick to make. You can make, and bake these gluten-free, flour-free biscuits and have them ready to eat within 30 minutes. I like to make small 12 small bite-size biscuits, then you don't feel too guilty eating them.
- 200g (1 cup) almond meal or hazelnut meal
- 100g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C, 160˚C fan and line or grease two baking trays.
- Grind your almonds or hazelnuts if needed.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks are formed, then gently fold in the sugar and ground nuts. Cover and place the bowl in the fridge to chill if the mixture is too sticky to form the balls.
- Using a teaspoon scoop out the cookie dough, then roll it into balls and place it on the baking trays. Then flatten with your fingers slightly.
- Bake for 14 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before munching. Store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks, to the freezer for up to 2 months.