What's for Dinner? Thai Sheet Pan Curry
What's for Dinner?
If you are looking for an easy dinner idea to whip up then this Thai sheet pan curry is a handy staple. This Thai curry is made with a ready-made Red Massaman curry paste, pumpkin, onion, coconut cream, green beans, courgette/zucchini and serve tossed with precooked brown rice, quinoa or buckwheat groats, and simple green leaves.
An easy sheet pan dinner that is simple to make and pop in the oven while you relax or do something else.
Takes = 15 mins prep.
Bakes = 40 mins
Makes = 2 serves
- Onions sliced long – 1-2
- Pumpkin peeled and chopped – 1
- Garlic powder – 2 tsp
- Coconut cream – 2 tbsp
- Green or Red Thai curry paste – 2-3 tbsp ( I use a 70g small tub)
- Green beans – 120g
- Courgette/zucchini chopped – 1
- Cooked Rice, Quinoa or Buckwheat – 1/2 cup
- OVEN 200˚C, Gas mark 8
- PRECOOK grains and rest with the lid for 10-15minutes. This could also be prepare the day before.
- PREPARE all vegetables in a large bowl; peel and chop the pumpkin, slice the onion lengthways, chopped courgette into chunks, and slice beans in half add
- MIX in 2 tbsp curry paste with garlic powder and coconut cream and whisk until combine.
- TOSS the curry sauce through the vegetables and then place on a large sheet pan.
- ROAST for 35-40 minutes
- REMOVE and toss in the courgette and green beans and return to the oven and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- REMOVE and toss in cooked grains.
- SERVE warm with a bed of green salad leaves