What's for Dinner? Potato & veggies gently spiced with cumin. This sheet pan recipe includes mushrooms, red peppers and red onions to create a delicious quick and easy simple dinner, lunch or side. I love creating different combinations and using one sheet pan to pop in the oven, then dinner is ready within 40 mins.
What's for dinner? is my new series, I will share how I adapt my ideas and create easy dinner ideas.
Quite often, I glare into the fridge and say to myself what's for dinner. I love to create recipes according to what I have on hand. I try to avoid visiting the supermarket too many times. I decided to start this series to share some of my favourite dinner ideas they will be mainly vegetarian and semi-healthy.
If you have any requests for video or recipe idea, I would love to hear from you. Please send me a message to Sue Maree P via YouTube, Instagram or Facebook or send me an email by clicking here.
Takes = 10 mins prep
Bakes = 35 mins
Makes = 2 serves
- Potatoes sliced as wedges – 500g
- Red onion sliced long (top to bottom) – 1-2
- Red pepper/ capsicum – 1/2 sliced long
- Mushrooms – 150g
- Ground Cumin – 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- PREHEAT oven 180˚C, 350˚F, Gas 4
- PREPARE a large tray/ sheet pan grease and line with baking paper.
- PREPARE all vegetables and pop in a large bowl toss in oil and spice and mix around with a large spoon to ensure all the vegetables are coated. You could place the vegetables directly onto the prepare baking tray.
- ROAST on a lined sheet pan for 25 minutes, toss around and then continue to roast for another 10 minutes.
- SERVE with a little extra salt and salad or as a side with meat if preferred