One pan-baked salmon and vegetables is a colourful quick 15-minute dinner idea. Easy to prepare the vegetables ahead of time and have them ready to pop in the oven for dinner. Salmon fillets, broccoli, baby tomatoes and zucchini or your choice of vegetables. The perfect thing about this easy dinner idea is that it's roasted on one pan and I baked everything on a sheet of baking paper so then there is minimal washing or scrubbing of pots and pans.
Takes = 5 mins prep, 10 minutes to cook
Makes = 2 small serves or double for a family or larger appetite
- Salmon fillets – 2
- Sriracha chilli sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Sesame seeds (optional) – 1 teaspoon
- Broccoli florets – 250g, small head
- Zucchini, chopped – 1 medium
- Baby tomatoes, poked or sliced in half if large – 125g to 250g
- Olive oil for roasting – 1-2 tablespoon
1. Preheat oven 200˚C/ 180˚C fan. Add baking paper to a large baking tray.
2. Wash and chop vegetables. Poke holes with a fork into the baby tomatoes.
3. Place salmon in the centre of the baking tray. Add chilli sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the salmon. An alternative is to season with salt and pepper instead.
3. Add broccoli to one side, then zucchini and arrange cherry tomatoes. Drizzle over olive oil on vegetables. Add a little balsamic vinegar to the broccoli if you like.
4. Roast for 10 minutes (this time may need tweaking depending on the thickness of your salmon or vegetables) then serve.